"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These images stayed with her and took the form of a story, which she wanted to tell but had no idea how to.
- Slowly, the image took form, and as she worked, new ideas came to her.
- When Ross finally saw her, the image took his breath away.
- The images I might see in a scope would have taken a million years to reach me.
- He let those images take firm root in her mind.
- Television created images taken from light waves or what was called reality.
- With a feeling like sliding from a height, he felt the image take hold of him.
- He was arrested, and his public image took a brutal hit.
- Image takes a long time to develop, in our case, 108 years.
- But that image took a hit last week when a dispute broke out over who was allowed to use the term.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.