"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The image flickered and once again the bowl held nothing more than clear water.
- His good hand closed Upon the sword which the image of the young man held.
- Behind him the image held a piece of a mural wall.
- For a moment the image held, and then it faded.
- For a few moments the image held, and then a white light appeared on the side of the asteroid.
- But the image held him frozen as the second stranger raised his head.
- But these compelling images hold our attention for only a few precious moments, and then are gone.
- Their images, he believes, hold the key to lost innocence and essential truth.
- My last image of her, the argument in the quiet house, held nothing for me.
- Such images may hold particular interest today "because immigration is so much in our mind," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.