"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We need to encourage people from other nations to do the same.
- Comments are encouraged from members of the public, rather than just interest groups.
- Serve.gov seeks to encourage community service across the country from all who want to help.
- This also encourages new growth from the base of each plant.
- The unity of the service has been encouraged by movement from one department to another.
- As a performer, he was encouraged by his parents from the start.
- "Whatever I say only seems to encourage more threats and violence from you people."
- You and your family have been encouraging from the beginning.
- Encourage greater participation from patients and the public on research projects.
- We will continue to encourage and facilitate new investment from the region.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.