"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she is encouraged only to the point of being able to continue.
- So far the results have been encouraging to the schools.
- Our relationships help us to be encouraged to lives of service.
- The design would also encourage public access to the beach.
- At the same time, Administration officials say they have encouraged states to experiment with their programs.
- The following are just some of the ways the customer is encouraged to part with his money.
- Former members said they had been encouraged to neglect school work, friends and family.
- "But we were really encouraged by the positive response to the scheme."
- The unity of the service has been encouraged by movement from one department to another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.