"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- See, we have to encourage the development of jobs for people who are in the city.
- This is not to be encouraged for at least two reasons.
- It might even encourage a little human respect for the working people who have been there all along.
- Now it is encouraged for any man not happy in bed to seek help.
- While encouraging for the other members of the crew to continue without him, he was not sure.
- The mayor's office played down its role in encouraging a possible new site for the Garden.
- And they may not always want to encourage competition for products they're developing.
- To be open to all, and to encourage cycling for everyone.
- It is right to encourage and prepare for those conditions.
- They are willing to hear the best practice models that we can encourage for them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.