"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They wanted to find ways to encourage people at all levels of the business to have their say.
- Growth is not to be encouraged at this time of year.
- "The industry sort of set its own course, and that is certainly what we would encourage at this point."
- What we in Britain must do is encourage success at every level.
- Most of us were encouraged at one time to 'dress up' and look pretty.
- But church leaders also hope to encourage members at large to do likewise.
- "I encouraged him at times to react like a father when the time was right."
- Nor is it a healthy world view for our leaders to encourage here at home.
- I want to encourage more public access at the Pillow.
- Much attention paid to support the encourage the gifted students at our university.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.