"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Human rights were to be encouraged through education, not force.
- Together we encourage growth through love, compassion, and positive action.
- Our approach is to encourage growth through job creation and tax reform.
- The Government could encourage reliance on the standard benefits through tax law.
- His mother also encouraged him through her singing of traditional songs.
- Rather, it is to encourage feelings of self-esteem in students through success at something very difficult.
- They were encouraged through visits to the schools and an intensive media campaign.
- Adequate nutrition can be encouraged through education and community resources.
- One approach is encouraging their cooperation with "treatment through leverage."
- But it would also serve as a way to encourage financing through the sale of stock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.