"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The students do not only excel in the tournaments; they encourage the activity throughout the school and their community.
- He initiated the tradition of dinners for foreign students at his home, and encouraged diversity throughout the University.
- By contrast, we want to do more to encourage the wider distribution of wealth throughout society.
- I agree with my hon. Friend about encouraging the quick movement of buses throughout the capital.
- City planning and zoning encourage affordable housing throughout the area.
- Its goal is to encourage the production of affordable housing in all communities throughout the Commonwealth.
- Officially, the display is meant "to encourage women and girls throughout the state to view themselves as potential creators of art."
- He converted to Christianity and encouraged its spread throughout the country.
- Built during the 13th century to encourage trade throughout the empire, several dozen survive in good condition.
- We should encourage this sort of therapeutic action throughout Europe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.