"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He came off the practice field today feeling encouraged about his chances.
- This award is being given to encourage consciousness about health.
- Prosecutors did have many reasons to be encouraged about the strength of their case.
- However, no one near them said anything that would encourage talk about Fleet tactics.
- What it would do is encourage oil consumption-just about the last thing we need.
- But they will no doubt encourage conversation about men wearing skirts.
- "It would serve as a national model and encourage thoughtful debate about the nature of your proposal."
- Programs to encourage information about children's rights should be launched worldwide, taking into account the distinct cultural and social values in different countries.
- This section, for children over the age of 3, aims to encourage a curiosity about cultures and the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.