"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is also in the position to encourage reading among young people, since they would be a natural audience for the book.
- And I want particularly to encourage the younger among you, including the students who are here.
- He encouraged education among children and tried hard to establish a school.
- The company has sponsored a number of local programs to encourage reading among children.
- The school is attempting to encourage book reading among its students.
- The agency has little authority over the cost of new drugs or ability to encourage competition among drug companies.
- The other tries to encourage leadership and service among youth.
- "But do you not by every means encourage the superstition among those of the outside world?"
- That's certainly so when they allow or even encourage innovative thinking among their employees.
- On the other hand it encouraged a sense of competition among the different 'races'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.