"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The school is about to offer a summer program to encourage reading during vacation.
- Those words were used in the past to encourage the fisherman during their work.
- Some of his peers were encouraging him during the wait.
- He tried to encourage fellow members of the church during the rebellion.
- Walking is encouraged during labor by most medical providers in Japan.
- Indeed, that is why Washington offered a variety of tax benefits to encourage savings during the 1980's.
- These conditions would have encouraged more than one epidemic disease during the outbreak.
- From then on the citizens were encouraged to flag during the competition weekend so that the city would look its best.
- To encourage deliveries during off hours, parking would be free at other times, as it is now.
- Kilkenny is encouraged as festival location throughout the year and especially during the summer months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.