"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many dissidents point out that the government recently encouraged demonstrations against terrorists.
- The narratives encouraged the war as a fight against slavery.
- They expressed concern that the Government's agreement to make important political concessions under pressure would only encourage new job actions against it.
- But to encourage or disregard violence against a whole group because you dislike how some of them act up is a disease in itself.
- While there, she encouraged her girls to develop into new, modern Chinese women, often against the wishes of their traditional parents.
- That's the government's strength, to encourage one against the other, to divide and conquer!
- Analysts say the verdict may encourage more suits against tobacco companies.
- Get the potentates to encourage Peter in his scheming against me.
- Environmental groups encourage individual action against global warming, often aimed at the consumer.
- "I don't want to encourage retaliation against any groups."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.