"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her mother, Nan, designed sportswear and her father, Jack, produced it.
- In 1988, he moved to Manhattan, opened a shop and started designing sportswear: skintight stretch dresses so snug, he said, "they looked like shrunken clothes."
- She also designed sportswear and traveled as a lecturer.
- Borea was a sportswoman and especially enjoyed designing sportswear because she had usually found it difficult to buy sportswear which was both comfortable and inexpensive.
- He also designed sportswear that was sold at Barneys New York.
- He is best known for designing classic American sportswear for women.
- Supplanting the look is a variety of unpretentiously designed sportswear whose red, white and blue coloring may be its only link with authentic nautical garb.
- His father, Jesse, owned a textile business in the garment district and one of his aunts, Stella Sloat, designed sportswear for Jackie Kennedy.
- Horn pointed out that Calvin Klein is a sportswear house, not a dress house, and Costa is gifted with a talent for designing sportswear.
- Interchangeable Parts So she has planned a good part of her resort collection around these interchangeable parts, just as if she were designing sportswear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.