"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since then she has gone on to design costumes for both film and theater.
- She has designed the most wonderful costumes for me and she's been a good friend.
- He went on to design the costumes for several more of her films.
- She also designed costumes for several major films in the 1930s and 1940s.
- What about the artists who designed the sets, costumes, and special effects?
- Week 7: The stars were given the chance to design the costumes for their dances.
- He was the first glamorous dame and designed all his own costumes.
- One of my friends who was to design costumes for a film asked him whether he was interested in the job.
- From 1935 to 1944, she designed costumes for eight major movies, including two of Hepburn's.
- Tina designed their costumes, continuing to do until the group split.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.