"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jackie also custom designed bridal gowns, special occasion fashions, and one-of-a-kind styles.
- Mera began designing gowns and lingerie in her home with her then-husband, Amancio Ortega Gaona.
- Indeed, Ms. Tam is laying the theoretical foundation for an expansion beyond her business of designing stretchy gowns for celebrities like Julia Roberts.
- Martin Pakledinaz has designed high-waisted and transparent gowns for the women while the men are in yeoman gear.
- She later designed gowns for the wives of lawmakers and government officials.
- She went on to a successful career designing fancy gowns and Broadway costumes.
- Claveria started out designing gowns for beauty pageants.
- That year they also moved the design house into its first official offices and began to design gowns and other more expensive pieces in addition to their original clothing.
- Then he designed bridal gowns.
- She designed elegant haute couture dresses and gowns for an exclusive clientele.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.