"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had previously designed a flag for the Bureau and used elements of that design to create a new seal.
- Production designer Stuart Craig returned for the sequel to design new elements previously not seen in the first film.
- There are lots of ways to make your landscaping dollars stretch when it comes to design elements.
- To design optical elements, several algorithms are used to shape scattered radiation patterns.
- In addition, he designed sets and other scenic elements for the theatre from 1920 to 1922.
- By an extraordinary opportunity in 1972, he started designing play areas and elements that encouraged children to learn through play.
- To emphasize the historical importance of the site, Legorretta also designed elements on a double scale.
- (Sprague 1979) This is an idea he apparently held for designing ornamental elements as well.
- But he also designed churches and used elements of Orthodox architecture in planning Komsolmoskaya station.
- She designed furniture, fountains, architectural elements, screens, wallpaper and jewelry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.