"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That deal occurred just as the market was poised for its crash.
- But any deal between the two clubs would likely not occur within the next two weeks.
- Whether the deal will occur depends almost entirely on whether the two men at the top can stand each other.
- But a great deal of the cutting-edge discoveries are occurring for women.
- At the same time a great deal of development occurred in the city.
- It is not clear how much another party would be willing to pay, or whether any deal will occur.
- Have adequate measures been taken to assure that a similar deal can't occur again?
- Here is how some of the key financial measures would look, depending on whether the deal occurs.
- Reagan campaign officials have strenuously denied that any such deal ever occurred.
- His favorite deal of the year occurred earlier at a tournament in Miami.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.