"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the absence of transaction costs, both stations would strike a mutually advantageous deal.
- Smirnov offers him a deal, advantageous to both sides.
- Now I saw the chance of doing an advantageous deal.
- The economic free-for-all of the early 1990's, during which foreign companies were given advantageous deals, are over, the officials say.
- "Investors with a viable source of financing or cash can make advantageous deals."
- It is unorthodox, but the name of the game in this town is cutting the most advantageous deal possible.
- And a few weeks later he made a most advantageous deal with the United States officials for his patents.
- There was also a tax advantage because of the advantageous deal he had negotiated with Liechtenstein.
- They are looking for the best and most advantageous, cheapest deal.
- High-volume retailers, and he is one, often strike advantageous deals with their distributors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.