"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He described the death penalty as a "one-shot deal" that was inadequate for a man who had wrought so much suffering.
- The administration revealed the contract later that month, describing it as mainly a deal to put out oil-well fires.
- The signing, described as a 360 deal, includes profit sharing in tours, sponsorships and merchandising.
- Announcing the merger, Daniels described it as "a fantastic deal", saying that the combined companies would have a "robust capital position".
- In his radio address on Saturday, President Bush described the drug benefit as "a good deal for seniors."
- Although the city's Law Department acknowledged that both parties were close to an agreement, it was reluctant to describe it as a done deal.
- The agreement Food Court and Turner signed in April was described as a two-year, $6 million deal.
- Williams will part ways with Renault after two seasons, switching to Mercedes power in what the team described as a "long-term deal".
- "I don't feel there is a whole lot to clean up here," said Burns, who signed what he described as a long-term deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.