"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The deal may still happen if Roberts changes his mind.
- These financial deals happened in 2002 and 2003 while the economy was healthy.
- In the end, neither side pushed to make a deal happen.
- After 22 years in the business, he knew the deal would either happen or it wouldn't.
- But any such deal probably won't happen until the latter part of spring training, if ever.
- Quiet little deals like that happened every now and again.
- We see that a very great deal indeed is happening in this area.
- I am sorry to say, however, that a great deal has happened out there.
- "But you've got to describe why one deal happens and the other doesn't."
- It cannot be denied that a great deal of learning does happen in games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.