"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A Greek debt deal is reportedly just days away.
- Is this finally the countdown to the debt deal market forces are waiting for?
- In contrast to 1983 and 1987, years of earlier debt deals, Brazil today is cash rich.
- Yet the debt deal is now just one liberal complaint among many.
- Thus, only $500 million returned during the five months following the debt deal.
- The debt deal outlined cuts to take place over the course of the next decade.
- Consumer debt and public debt deal with some of these issues.
- Obviously the debt deal has little influence on the stock market.
- He raised the possibility the referendum could be abandoned and last week's debt deal accepted.
- The debt deal makes it more likely that we'll get neither.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.