"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For Lodestar, a successful deal would help to establish its own reputation.
- "That's what always happens, and here we're talking about one of the very few successful deals venture capitalists have had in years."
- At the same time, he clearly overestimated his own importance in a successful deal.
- It is hard to measure how much more or less than comparable deals Finland had to pay in yield for the successful deal.
- The deal, if successful, will free the Weinsteins from debt.
- Any successful deal is likely to involve major union concessions.
- "A successful deal on the Stock Exchange in fact!"
- But is a successful deal negotiable at this point?
- The deal, if successful, would be the largest takeover in British business history.
- Some of the most successful deals were those Gerard called "capers."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.