"create" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It will help create new rules of the road for America's high-tech community."
- Q. How do you create new rules to respond to trends?
- But the current bill would create more rigorous rules and enforcement than ever before.
- "Creating rules without flexibility is just a version of central planning."
- You just have to create clear rules that she may not dig, at least in defined areas.
- It is possible to create new rules to be used.
- They created rules for the general safety of the ship.
- In this role, she created new rules and procedures governing the rights of employees.
- And finally, they have failed to create rules that make the Legislature democratic.
- It is important that we create rules which do not represent obstacles for the future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.