"create" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So why are we offered all these different ways of creating a design?
- He had helped to create environmental design as an undergraduate major.
- "You must have a sense of mission and personal pride to create great design," he said.
- He added that borrowing from history was not enough to create good design.
- He was still creating commercial designs until the week before his death.
- This is the final step in creating a carved design.
- Once Lopez decided to create an exclusive design just for her.
- Following the end of the War, a competition was held to create a new design for a replacement bridge.
- It's another to have a technology that lets you create a design together.
- On the other hand, such software is seldom used to create new designs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.