"create" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, he has since tried to create his own image.
- They wanted to create a new image for the party and state.
- What they are trying to do is to create an image of change.
- So I haven't spent a lot of time and effort trying to create an image.
- Each created a different public image of himself and his party.
- "I'm quite happy to make up stories about someone to create an image."
- "This is probably done to create a better image for the outside world."
- The photograph could then be developed to create a single image.
- But this doesn't happen too often, so it is usually up to you to create your own image.
- "I was just trying to create a new image, at least in my little corner of the world."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.