"create" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many students here say the list has created fear among some women.
- We start creating fear like that, and we'll look bad.
- "They're trying to create fear in the country," he said.
- "The intention of the piece was not to create fear or anything like that," she said.
- "It is a very effective method to create fear among the people," he said.
- Quite simply, the goal of terrorism is to create terror and fear.
- That would create fear - an essential part of the punishment.
- I did not want to make just another film that creates fear in the mind of audiences.
- Men, however, did not care for each other because sickness created fear and disgust.
- "Seeing the cops creates fear that there could be something going on."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.