"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So as city workers installed heavy padlocks yesterday, the artists glumly packed up easels and paint brushes, clothes and dishes.
- Use this to ice an outline on to waxed paper of two 20cm (8inch) paint brushes.
- "We want our children to see tools and paint brushes and peace."
- Through the years it turned out a long list of products from socks to bouillon cubes and, most recently, paint brushes.
- Neopets can be customised with certain clothing items, paint brushes, and accessories.
- Renoir painted industriously away, brushes strapped to his deformed hands.
- Gently then, with trowels and paint brushes, the scientists began to work their way down through the earth.
- He then started to develop his drumming technique, by using his parents' pots, pans and paint brushes.
- For two hours, the traders representing cooperatives and state-owned enterprises traded commodities ranging from construction materials to paint brushes and computer software.
- Their pretty clothes were all over the place, their dolls, and later their books and letters, paint brushes and embroidery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.