"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No voice spoke from the brush to either side of the road.
- Even so, the camera never took over from the brush.
- After several minutes, people began to emerge from the brush.
- So, do these guys learn anything from Hawk's brush with death?
- A man scrambled from the brush at the side of the road.
- A powerful voice came from the brush off behind the horses.
- She emerged from the brush in response to his calling.
- From the brush near by, something came toward him in a terrible rush.
- A noise from the brush nearby brought him up short.
- He had learned a vital lesson from his recent brush with death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.