"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The crew stood in stunned silence at their narrow brush with death.
- To line the cart he used long, narrow brushes he called pencils.
- The "chalk" lines are also oil paint, applied with narrow brushes dragged lightly across the surface so that the dark backgrounds show through.
- Painted on wood with a narrow, fine brush, the work is unusually vivacious and detailed.
- Did Hillary's narrow brush with the law teach her a lesson?
- To the left of the door, a slender man with gray hair looked up from the counter where he was carefully writing with a narrow brush.
- After only a moment, she selected a narrow brush from a bamboo cylinder and dipped it in the liquid.
- Use a narrow brush, no wider than one inch, so you can work the stain or paint between the louvers.
- "Quentin's still reliving his narrow brush with excitement," she announced back in the conference room.
- Finally she told the children they could choose their brushes: wide, narrow or in-between.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.