"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An example of Bramley's use of the square brush technique is his painting Domino!
- Daniel Merriam is a highly regarded contemporary surrealist and is best known for his dry brush technique and gloriously imaginative style.
- Jan van Goyen perfected a certain brush technique - light, fleet, proto-Impressionistic.
- He applied his colors with a "dry brush" technique (very little water) on machine-made paper, often reworking the surface during the process or sometimes many years later.
- If we use brush technique, we can brush it off if needed, but the fingerprint technique should placed every dot precisely.
- His brush technique during acoustic sessions acts just like seven different mallets making seven different tones.
- The amount of corneal hazing after surgery is also decreased with brush technique.
- He very early, before studying abroad, developed his own brush technique which varied very little over the years.
- She then continues her journey through Nippon, regaining more of her brush techniques, and further restoring people's faith and the lands.
- Light on branches can be overlaid with the yellow and white acrylic paint used with a dry brush technique, followed by subsequent washes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.