"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It uses small trails through thick brush in the forest.
- Something in the thicker brush attracted my attention; I wasn't sure what it was.
- But the thick brush held her back, and she couldn't quite keep pace.
- We followed the tracks through thick brush and then out into an open patch.
- James Without a sound of warning, three men suddenly appeared from behind thick brush and rocks.
- They go into thick brush and stand still to avoid their predators.
- She looks at Penny, then disappears into the thick brush.
- From somewhere in the thick brush behind him, he heard a call, "Be quick about it!"
- They all ran past the shed towards the thick brush and trees at the end of the valley.
- Moments later, the thick brush fell off to either side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.