"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also sold more than 200 makeup brushes, compared with 15 to 20 in a regular afternoon.
- Being poked in the eye, for instance by a fingernail, plant, or makeup brush.
- In the vanity mirror, she met his eyes, then lowered her gaze to the array of makeup brushes and bottles before her.
- Perfect skin, unadorned by even the lightest stroke of the makeup brush.
- Clinique also carries a line of makeup brushes coated with an antibacterial solution.
- With every stroke of the makeup brush, she was painting on confidence.
- Bracelets were made of makeup brushes or lipsticks joined together.
- Yet armed with great style and a makeup brush, Mr. Move has brought the mother of modern dance back to life.
- Before her, on the vanity, are makeup brushes, jars of powder and four eye shadows, two of them coal black.
- We use johnson baby for shampoo, which I have got years ago for washing my makeup brushes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.