"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And again, each time moving further into the brush before she returned.
- I raised my hand for an answer and pushed into the brush.
- Several shadows moved out of their way, back into the brush.
- He turned, and plunged into the brush at its side.
- The pain of the injury, when he tried to get up, made him fall back into the brush.
- They all stopped, then three of them backed away into the brush again.
- It was pulled over into the brush with all lights off.
- Beyond, a dirt road led back into the brush and trees.
- They crawled into deep brush before getting to their feet.
- They moved off into the brush, disappearing, and leaving us alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.