"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The area had been cut over at some time and brush had grown up, yet there was a sort of trail left by deer.
- "We were the only engine that would go in there, because the brush had grown right up to the house."
- The brush grew thick along the stream bed, making progress wickedly difficult.
- Silently the cadet crouched, then he was moving away, a fiery brush growing out of his back.
- The brush had grown headhigh, but the line of sight was perfect.
- Thick brush had grown up over the entrance, and it looked as if no one had been there for years.
- The going was more difficult along the river's bank; the brush grew thick and tangled here.
- Now the brush has grown all through the posts and rails so it's that much tighter.
- Close brushes with death grew too numerous to count, and he stopped wondering how Teresa knew which way to dodge.
- The brush had grown right up to the wall, which made my approach easy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.