"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1961 or 1962 (sources differ) No. 10800 was bought by Brush Traction and rebuilt for experiments in a.c. power transmission.
- On 28 February 2011, Wabtec announced it would purchase Brush Traction for US$31 million.
- The British Rail Class 57 diesel locomotives were made by Brush Traction between 1997 and 2004.
- On 28 February 2011, Wabtec announced that it had acquired Brush Traction for US$31 million.
- A range of companies like Brush Traction and Hunslet manufacture railway locomotives and other related components.
- The main traction electrical system consists of;Details from Brush Traction in 2011, some figures assumed correct only for rebuilt locomotives.
- Five of the purchased locomotives were designated to be refurbished at Brush Traction's Loughborough facility.
- These were built by Brush Traction working with Bagnall.
- The Class 57 diesel locomotives were introduced by Brush Traction between 1998 and 2004.
- The contract to build 22 electric locomotives was let to Brush Traction of Loughborough, UK.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.