"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A brush with catastrophe, they say, does not make them run away from the office, but toward it.
- But the brush with mortality makes us face all the truth we can bear.
- Nobody wants to die but a brush with death makes you feel more intensely alive than ever.
- The brush with death made them feel intensely alive.
- "And the brush would have made Mosely's body hard to see."
- Perhaps his last brush with the law made him reach bottom.
- He touched the side of my face, and even the brush of his fingertips made me feel better.
- It's amazing how a brush with death makes life so beautiful.
- Sarah Palin's first brush with China has not made her many friends.
- The brush made a soft, whispery noise, like her voice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.