"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I sat there watching, with my back to the brush.
- The two men scurried around the bodies, and then ran back to the brush.
- Stretched out, they reached from the spring's pool to the brush nearby.
- Mary's skin was sensitive to the slightest brush of his fingers.
- He at once took to the brush, where he has since been in hiding.
- It became the first real rival to the sable brush for over 100 years.
- We didn't see anyone, but kept out of the light and close to the brush just to be sure.
- The others took to the brush, making the best time that they could on foot.
- Here and there a few seeds still clung to the brush.
- Suddenly a harsh call drew her attention to the deep brush.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.