"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She said, I've hit with a sweeping brush.
- Through color, applied with a dynamic sweeping brush, Porter created the illusion of three-dimensional form and a substantial presence.
- By 'sweeps' were meant cylindrical sweeping brushes, such as are employed by those who clean chimneys.
- "I don't hear you talking about that," Bonds said, painting reporters with the same sweeping brush that he asked not to have used on him.
- A moment later the caretaker appeared from the school hall, armed with a sweeping brush, and glared at me as if I had walked across his wet floor.
- The dust is diabolical - at one stage you could be fired for using a sweeping brush and not a vacuum.
- You tar of all them with the same sweeping brush.
- There were a few primitive implements lying on the backseat: a heavy-duty plastic bag, a shovel, and a small sweeping brush.
- Oh it's got sweeping brushes.
- The water poured violently down the narrow ravine, sweeping brush and small stones and fallen trees before it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.