"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At one point he saw the general through the brush.
- He heard David and the others make their way off through the brush.
- Jim worked his way through the brush until he was close to the fire.
- We were walking quickly back to the car, through the low brush.
- "At least we won't have to beat our way through the brush."
- After about an hour, he caught the sound of something coming through the brush in the distance to their left.
- At times she had found herself almost running to stay with him through the brush and rocks.
- The one man stared at her through the black brush of his hair, but said nothing.
- Lying in the water, he heard the sound of movement through the brush.
- Somewhere he heard others fighting their way through the brush.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.