"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can't paint everyone with the same broad brush.
- "It's tough to cast a broad brush across all of technology," he said.
- In general, the picture is still painted with a very broad brush and later stages are better characterized than early ones.
- We need to be careful about painting with too broad a brush.
- But I paint the likeness with a very broad brush.
- Don't try to paint me with your broad brush.
- I think you're still painting with too broad a brush.
- "We're saying stop condemning public education with a broad brush."
- "He tends to paint a broad brush against all banks in terms of their track record."
- In such a sweeping story, some moments feel touched by a broad brush.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.