"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Again the dense brush and tree limbs grabbed at her.
- Another policeman found a broken branch that seemed to point into the dense brush.
- "Why would a jaguar be digging around in dense brush like this?"
- These birds are often seen foraging among dense brush for seeds.
- You see how dense that brush is," he said, pointing toward the road.
- They had thought the dense brush would be enough.
- It took her long minutes to find the path in the dense brush.
- It appeared to be a patch of dense brush surrounding a small hollow.
- The dense green brush on the bank comes right down to the edge of the swift black water.
- Jupiter led the way back through the dense brush to the massive old house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.