"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is most often found in those areas that are dry and characterized by very little brush.
- Ugly little thing, not much more than a shed, shoved up against a mountain wall and surrounded by brush.
- Today the grasses have all but gone, taken over by brush.
- The pieces are then removed, dried and painted by brush with additional coats of the material.
- It was made fast around the lower trunk of the tree, and heavily screened by brush.
- On the cliff below it, half obscured by tall brush, he saw pictographs.
- While the cactus does not like full sun, it also cannot tolerate being shaded out by brush.
- The road ended in a shallow bowl entirely surrounded by brush.
- The experienced decorators paint the object only and exclusively by brush.
- The pictures from aloft were sometimes jumpy and obscured by brush.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.