"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also is the lowest power full-power broadcast radio station, with only 1 watt of power.
- It was the first broadcast radio station in the state of Maryland.
- Like broadcast radio stations, Webcasters also pay about 4 percent of their revenue to compensate composers and music publishers.
- As student interest in broadcasting grew, Danner spent countless hours soliciting support for a broadcast radio station.
- An internet-streaming broadcast radio station run by Sacred Heart Prep's student body.
- While now only available on the internet, the station is named for a licensed broadcast radio station that first operated on campus in 1948.
- The number of private broadcast radio stations have been declining, but many remain in operation.
- Don Coleman is a Canadian musician whose songs have received air play on broadcast radio stations in more than 126 countries.
- Some foreign broadcast radio stations (see external links) that target North Korea are often jammed, though this can vary.
- Elevator music may also be preferred over broadcast radio stations due to the lack of lyrics and commercial interruptions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.