"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We believe that a united broadcast industry can not only break into the pay TV business but do it in a major way," he said.
- Worst of all, the broadcast industry may not care much itself.
- One of the driving factors in developing clock networks was the broadcast industry.
- Political stands or statements were always dangerous in the broadcast industry.
- The broadcast industry does not dispute this, it only challenges the claim that something is wrong with the response.
- But each year for the next four or five years, the broadcast industry is going to call on them to build 100 or more.
- The broadcast industry has also split over the national ownership cap.
- If their intent was to convince the broadcast industry, it failed.
- The broadcast industry has been very successful at keeping it away from center stage.
- In the broadcast industry, it was considered a "major market".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.