"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There actually is a large amount of live football on broadcast TV.
- The show airs regularly on broadcast TV during the week.
- Too many such series, however, would conflict with the traditional mission of broadcast TV: to reach the mass audience.
- "You could imagine a huge migration away from broadcast TV."
- The early- to mid-1990s in particular also saw further growth and consolidation of broadcast TV.
- It looks like broadcast TV may die completely due to greed.
- By this time, the music video had started to become highly popular for broadcast TV.
- As a result, it will continue to grow at the expense of broadcast TV.
- The 11-week pay-per-view plan will take games not seen in one region on broadcast TV and make them available for up to $10 each.
- The decision here will depend on whether or not you want to be able to watch broadcast TV.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.