"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So without sponsors, television networks will be less likely to pay for the broadcast rights.
- More than the money from broadcast rights is at stake.
- And on year 1997, it had its broadcast rights form E!
- He was backed by Sears, which had bought broadcast rights to the film.
- He spent several years trying to understand the regulations involving broadcast rights.
- A new contract will extend the broadcast rights through 2021-22.
- They had secured the broadcast rights to 225 episodes of the program.
- Many people say the fees for broadcast rights will drop sharply.
- The cost of the procedure has been met by a media company in return for broadcast rights.
- It lost the broadcast rights for the games in 1992, after a 13-year business relationship that started in 1979.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.