"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is played on television and radio at the beginning and end of the broadcast day.
- This program is the first program in each broadcast day.
- But it turned out that, at three and one-half hours, the film was too long for the time remaining in the station's broadcast day.
- The station's first broadcast day was 2 days before Christmas in 1982.
- The channel went off air at the end of the broadcast day of September 13, 2008.
- The channel went off air at the end of the broadcast day of August 29, 2009.
- Since 1959, the show had been videotaped earlier the same broadcast day.
- But news takes up a small part of the broadcast day.
- In 1950, the broadcast day was extended to 9:15 pm.
- The rest of the broadcast day was filled with "familiar good music and local news".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.