"broadcast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Midlands 103 also uses freelancers to cover events across the broadcast area.
- Although our broadcast areas partly overlap, we have very different missions.
- The message can be heard constantly unless a listener changes the frequency or leaves its 200-foot broadcast area.
- The change has considerably increased the broadcast area of the program.
- The station awards the title School of the Week to schools within its broadcast area.
- Fellow citizens of Boston, and Americans in our broadcast area.
- Those ticketholders sit behind the stage with Z100 hosts in the station's broadcast area and can only see the show on television monitors.
- Just over 47m people were in the station's broadcast area.
- This broadcast area is the largest of any solar-powered station in the world.
- The remainder of the station's broadcast area continues to be served by the main 540 AM signal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.