"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also kept on writing in his field into the 1990's.
- Who will write their name into the record books tonight?
- Our new town lost no time in writing its name into history.
- Those rules were written into law by Congress in 1907.
- "I finally wrote myself into a situation where it had to go that way."
- The present sugar support program was written into law in 1981.
- How could this be written into federal law without a big public policy debate?
- This support is based upon the terms written into a particular policy by an insurance company.
- In a minute or so I saw him writing information into his note book.
- "In order to have my father write me into his will again, I am going to be forced to do anything he wants."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.