"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wasn't writing out music on paper when I met him.
- She was writing out what looked like a list of questions.
- Because then at least you might be able to write out a few more.
- The next morning he had only to write out the results.
- You're not going to write out each little thing every single time.
- Between 1554 and 1558, he wrote it out in its final form.
- He turned to a side table and wrote out a check.
- He wrote them out, and felt much better for it.
- But now you go back to the house and write out everything I should know.
- Time to return to what they had written out for her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.